0



Job Interview. MP

OFFICER:-    What is your name?
Monday:-         M.P. sir
OFFICER:-     In full please
Monday:-         Monday Paul
OFFICER:-      Your father's name?
Monday:-         M.P. sir
OFFICER:-      What does that mean?
Monday:-         Matthias Paul
OFFICER:-      Your native place?
Monday :         M.P. sir
OFFICER:-     What's that?
Monday:-        Mkpuma Province
OFFICER:-    What is your qualification?
Monday:-       M.P.
OFFICER:-    (angry) What is that?!!!
Monday:-        Mathematics Professor
OFFICER:-     So why do you need a job?
Monday:-       It is because of M.P. sir
OFFICER:       Meaning?
Monday:-       Money Problems
OFFICER:-     Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your  personality like?
Monday:         MP sir.
OFFICER:      And what is that?
Monday:-       Marvelous Personality
OFFICER:-     I see... I will get back to you.
Monday:-        Sir, how was M.P. sir?
OFFICER:-    And what's that again?
Monday:-        My Performance.
OFFICER:-     I think you have M.P.
Monday:-      Meaning?
OFFICER:-     Mental Problem!!!

   Don't laugh alone.
  Share this to M.P. (Many People)  to put smile on their faces.
I have post this to u because u are M.P. (My Person)....Winks

Post a Comment

 
Top