2

Hello... I'm emotionally disturbed and i would be glad if you share my story for people's advise and i want to remain anonymous.
I have an issue bothering me and it's about my relationship. It happened that i told my mom to pray over three guys for me. the man she took the names to is a general overseer of a Cele Church and he prayed over it and also told his pastor friend to pray on it too.
The feedback was they individually picked the same guy saying he's good for me, but they also said that someone better would show up if i'm patient enough.
Now i don't know if he's the 'someone better' but someone has already showed up. He is 13 years older than me, a politician and i have done background check on him and he is not married.
on the other hand, the guy the same pastors picked is 6 years older than me, a Doctor and he is not married too. It has been 10 months since i have been with the Doctor and 4 months with the politician. I know it is more of like double dating but i'm only stock in between the two of them because i dont know what to do.
They love me and they also want to marry me, in fact they don't mind if i get married while in school but i'm almost done with school and might want to consider getting married. I love both of them sincerely but i can't marry two men. and another thing is the politician helps me more financially but he is always busy due to the nature of his work, while the doctor is really good in the other rooms and he checks on me regularly.
I want to stop this life of double dating because it is really tiring, trying to avoid your phone and calls anytime you aremwith one is not easy.
Please what should i do? should i go with the one the pastors picked or the 'someone better'? Help pls!
sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

  1. firstly, why do u ahve to ask some pastors to pick someone u and only u will marry for u, trust me some of this pastors are not anywhere close to God that you are...see what that has cost u now, u are now double dating bcos of someone better is still coming and even fornicating. my advise for u is to stick with DR and forget the politician bcos no matter how much u do background check on them , de remain a grass root lier

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention, the one you truely love xos trust me dear you can't both of den equally.you can't eat ur cake and have it at the same time.by what you just said the doctor is good for you but at the end of the day its urmarriage#slicky

    ReplyDelete

 
Top